Pages

Search blog and web

I think I want to have to much sex with my husband!!!

We have been together for 3 yrs. he says I only want sex and that that's all I care about! Before this past month we had sex twice a month. But this past month we had sex 8 times. Anyways we can do it in the morning but then at night he touches me or I see him getting out of the shower and dam he just turns me on. Or when he asks me if I want to go lay down I always think that maybe he wants to do it, but we don't. To tell you the truth we fight a lot because of this issue. I stopped asking him for any physical contact for two months and we were the happiest couple. I just want to be desired
by him. He said why don't I initiated it so I have but it's like sometimes I wish he would just grab me and throw me on the bed cause he really wanted me but that doesn't happen. I think my issue is that I think to much about him and how good looking he is! I don't know what else to do. I just want more!!! I'm actually getting scared to ask him if he would like to have sex cause I just don't want to get into an argument. Well know I usually ask if he would like to go fool around but usually his answer is I guess. I need to change for him cause I love him and I know he loves me! I just need advice of how to not think so much how to change my thoughts about how sexy he looks and not want to do him all the time???
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment