Pages

Search blog and web

Seperated pending divorce drew the sand in the line took the power

Been married for nine years. I am very co dependent and had several conversations to try to fix but never did. After 9 years she checked out, she moved out and filled out but did not file divorce paperwork yet. Ive done all the begging and barging one can handle. Her responses have been she is moving on because she would only come back for the kids and to make my mental being better again and any rebuilding would be futile. But once in a while she will randomly check in to say hi. found a great co dependent article how to fix all my issues which I intend to take to my counselor. I accidently sent it to her she said its a great article hope it helps. I told her sister checked out of her 14 year marriage and checked back in recently and her husband changed. She helped raise my boys for 9 years and wants to stay in their lives as long as they want her too. Here is what I sent her followed by. Take this as the the starting point to rebuilding us the end of it, Im leaving the ball on the court.

I'm professionally getting help and it's not good enough. I will have power and independence soon and it's not good enough. You can change your mind you just don't want to. It's all about perspective like you said . I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed. Take more time away the more the better. Let's work on things slowly let me go to counseling complete it then well go together. I know you love me still I will love you till the day I die! Don't file be the Taurus you are and Leo I am and let's put our all it will work! Give it time like you said! Yeah CPR was done but not the right way. I will be the man I need to be which is what you need. Look at other people we know they all fixed and work now. We together are a dynamic force. I want to do everything right and have you reap the benefits. I want you to be you and me to be the new me. That will work . Your sister checked out she checked bAck in so can you , take your time. Her husband changed so am I, im not given the final chance he was given multitude and made it so can I. I'm not begging I'm telling you this will work. Use this time apart individually to get our wants and needs in line then put the puzzle back together. Like your friend told me said before she stopped taking to me you does not want to be single. You says your self a while back on a girls night change your positivity to us and you individually so will I. Stop the bleeding and begin to heal rebuild. A family in Oklahoma didn't leave when there house got ripped down by a tornado , they rebuilt. I'm sorry I'm not letting go it's too great too!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment