Pages

Search blog and web

A need a woman's thoughts on this.

My girlfriend of four months and said that she wanted to engage in sex but wasn't sure if she was ready. i suggested that we 69 instead. She was okay with it. A week after that she came over and I had made sure that I cleaned myself down there. Anyway, I remembered that she loves mint ice cream so I bought mint flavored lube and put a little on so she wouldn't have to taste me.
When licked me she asked why I had mint lube on and I told her so she wouldn't have to taste me. She respond with "What if I did that to myself?" I told her if you did that would be up to you. She left and said not after but i tried to get her to talk. I'm confused and I need help understanding what it was that I did wrong.

I don't know if this helps but it has been three days.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment