Pages

Search blog and web

Staying at home

I left my g/f over a month ago after living together for nearly 5 years and I seem to become more emotional when Im running errands. Im currently staying with my older sister who just had knee surgery and staying in the house all the time is driving her crazy. When I have to go someplace I do what I need to do as fast as I can than get home ASAP but she likes to shop and look around in the mean time Im dying inside because wherever were at or whatever were doing Im thinking about the last time my ex and I were in that same general area.

My sister just bought a new washer and dryer which is the same store my ex and I just bought from not two months ago. The entire time we were in the store I had to fight back the tears. It was so obvious my sister told me to stop being such a wuss and told me that she can guarantee my ex isnt at home crying so I need to man up and let it go.

To say this woman screwed me over is understatement. Knowing that how come it still hurts? Im I really that weak emotionally?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment