Pages

Search blog and web

Do you get tired of stbxh with another woman threads??

I am in the same predicament as Sherry1997.
My soon to be ex husband is with another woman. I found out today, when I read that message I was shaking like a leaf.
NOw I have had time to digest the information and I am feeling more calm.

I want to know her name and see pictures of them together. I feel it would help me a lot. With every new discovery I get stronger and better. I was so deluded, I thought he was a wonderful man who loved me, but as mentioned before with every new discovery comes understanding.

His problem is that he cares too much about what people think of him, I want peace of mind. I want to see them together and know who she is. I think I am closer to letting go. I am not even angry anymore. I feel like "yeah it was expected, no big surprise he is with someone". My stbxh can be oh so charming and that is what bother me. Knowing that he is charming this woman. Maybe because I know how he used to be.
I am grieving the way we were. But that is long gone.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment