Pages

Search blog and web

Does this guy like me? Need your help.

So there's this guy I've met at University. He's really kind, funny and good-looking (ticks all three boxes). Now obviously I like him, but I want to know from you guys on here whether or not you think he likes me (I'm terrible at telling this) so I just put down somethings that have happened;
  • One of the first times I met him and we were stood outside he puts his arm around my shoulder and just goes 'Hey, are you doing alright?'
  • Also pretty much whenever I meet him at pre-drinks I'm the only person who he'll ask about (as in when I walk in with a bunch of people he'll just be like 'Hey ____, how are you?' but not ask anyone else.
  • He's referred to me as 'lovely' before.
  • Also one time after we were playing mini golf and we 'jointly' won (his ball knocked mine in, then his went in too) he high-fived me, the locked his fingers with mine and pulled me in for a hug.
  • After that he told me he liked my jacket and I said the same for him so he went 'Why don't we swap?' and he wore my jacket around the pub before giving it back to me.

So what do you guys think?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment