Pages

Search blog and web

If your partner wanted you to sleep with someone else would you?

This topic came up and I asked my wife hypothetically if I wanted her to sleep with another man while I watched, would she go along with it. She said no way and it would be grounds for divorce in her eyes. She said that goes against her morals and her entire view of what a marriage should be, she also said it would open up a can of worms and she wonders what else "hypothetical me" would want done.

I of course would NEVER want to share my wife, and I don't see how people find that at all appealing. And I know for sure my wife would never let me sleep with another woman, she is possessive of me and I of her.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment