Pages

Search blog and web

Confess cheating or emotionally grow to deal with guilt and make a better life?

I cheated on my husband while we were still engaged and lived in different cities. I felt terribly guilty after that and wanted to tell him but friends convinced me that confessing is selfish and it won't do any good. Its been a month since we live together now and my feeling of guilt doesn't go away. I got colder to him because every time i think of hoe much i love him - i think that i have no right because i betrayed him.

Should I confess? If I do, I know he will not forgive me. If not, can I live with this and make a happy life together? Would time lessen the guilt? Please help.

Thank you.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment