Pages

Search blog and web

Shy, busy or not interested?

Scenario - Guy gives his number to me, I Whatsapp him to start the ball rolling, he hardly comes on Whatsapp as I can his last seen as would be 8:30am when its 16:00, so no biggie, if I don't get a reply.

Problem? I always message first, but to give credit he always replies. Should I just quit messaging him and call him? I know he's shy because he gave my colleague his number to give to me, plus we both work. I just don't get if you give me your number wouldn't it be your interested in me or am I missing something?? Its only been a week, since we've been talking so from the scenario I've given is he shy, busy or not interested?

Help please!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment