Pages

Search blog and web

Really like this guy-don't know what to do

I've been talking to this guy online (on TSR actually) for a few months now and even though we haven't met in person, we get on really well-it's insane how much we have in common! I feel really comfortable talking to him about anything and everything! We've had skype conversations which have lasted for hours, but only felt like 30 minutes! Also, when we message on Facebook, he often puts winky faces along with the odd kiss. He's also said a quite a few things that make me thinks he actually quite likes me.

I really like him, although I really don't know what to do as much though I wan't him to like me back, I can't help but shake the feeling that he just wants to be friends!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment