Pages

Search blog and web

I know a girl who has cheated on her boyfriend, and not told him

She is a girl on my course at university, and her boyfriend lives at home about 70 miles away. She sees him most weekends and talks to him several times a day, and they're constantly texting. They have been together for about 3 years now, and I know that 2 years ago she cheated on him when she went on holiday. She was kissing another guy and bought him back to her room - and she hadn't drunk much so she can't even use that as an excuse. Whenever she goes out clubbing she dances with other guys, sometimes kisses them. Her boyfriend doesn't know.

I'm not friends with this girl, but I have overheard her talking to her friend about how she feels bad and how she'd never forgive him if he did it. She was worried that he'd dump her if he found out, but it's just the fact she's done it repeatedly and she's pretending like butter wouldn't melt.

I see pictures of them together on Facebook and they're smiling and stuff, but I can't help but think that I know what she's done, and no one else is going to tell him the truth; the truth I believe he deserves to know. The thing is, I don't know him so it would be strange for me to approach him, but I still feel I should tell him that his girlfriend has been a cheating slag.

What would you do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment