Pages

Search blog and web

Have you been more conservative with money than the men in your life?

I didn't put this in the finance section because I wanted to compare my experience as a man to that of women.

I'm very conservative with money and almost all of the women I have been involved with have been much more liberal with money than me. I have trouble sleeping at night unless I have at least two or three years of living expenses saved.

Have the men you ladies have dated throughout your lives been savers or spenders compared to yourself? I think I perceive women as spenders because I'm a huge saver and straight so women will seem like that to me but most men are probably just as careless.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment