Pages

Search blog and web

Shall I just ignore my ex?

We broke like a year ago but were friends with benefits after.
She is from a different country - we spoke a lot during the summer holidays. 1-2 weeks before she was to return back to UK she told me that we should "break up" , that is, we shouldn't be friends with benefits anymore and that we possibly could end up together in the future. She always mentioned wanting to just stay "friends".

I agreed too. She doesnt speak to me afterwards. When she returns to UK she doesnt tell me she has arrived, i phoned her and asked if she has returned and she says yes.
She then contacts me a couple of days after saying she needs help with something, so I help her. She then doensnt contact me again. After acouple of days I asked her why she isnt contacting me and she said "sorry, i didnt mean to hurt ur feelings". So i said its fine. We both havent contacted each other for like 1 month and 2 weeks. She recently phoned me but i didnt pick up. She texted me and asked me "how ive been" but i didnt reply back.

Shall I just ignore her and just move on?

The more I think about the past, the more it also hurts me and I realise that I deserve so much better.
She never use to value me. She has only brought me small gifts probably £2-10 each. She didnt buy anything for my birthday, she didnt buy anything for Christmas. Yet the three years that I have known her, I have always brought her something nice for each of those events, even if we were not in a relationship.

Before we got together, she was in a relationship with a guy who would ignore her. She would use me to comfort her. She friendzoned me and said that she only saw me as a brother yet she would hold hands with me, sit on my lap, we would sleep on the same bed but nothing more.

I found out recently that there was another girl who had liked me and she was friends with my ex, but my ex (at the time with her previous boyfriend) pretty much cockblocked me. My ex knew that this girl liked me. She basically kept me to herself even though she had a boyfriend at the time and used me like a "backup". After she broke up with her boyfriend, she kissed another guy and that kinda pissed me off since she didnt even try to get with me. I told her not to contact me again but yea she ended up talking me out of it and we ended up in a relationship.. Our relationship was all good until she started arguing with me constantly after a year.
I always assumed that she liked me but I was always there for her so I ended up getting friendzoned. When I went away she probably realised what she was about to lose.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment