Pages

Search blog and web

Would this classify as cheating?

Basically me and my girlfriend of 4 years have been on a kind of 'relationship break' following an argument and some emotional conversations but agreed that we weren't single and still committed, just we needed some space.

One week into the break she went out with her friends and got extremely drunk probably because of all the emotions running through her. Anyway both her and her friends met up with a group of guys and were all joking around and my girlfriend ended up flirting with this guy who she eventually kissed. She told me they literally just had a very quick peck on the lips and it was nothing more than that and said that she had a boyfriend and then continued the night (not with these guys).

Not sure what to think about this really, when she told me (after me asking) I took it pretty well and I still am but questions do arise. What would others think in this situation?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment