Pages

Search blog and web

Failing marriage with kids

I need help. I am extremely miserable with my marriage of 10 years and 2 great kids. I will try to keep this short.

Wife has lost 5 jobs in a matter of a few years. Drinks every night. Sex, none. And on that subject, sex is only when I initiate it. Never touched. Wife does absolutely nothing around the house. And I mean nothing. Cant even put the dishes in the washer. The only thing good here I can say is she does the homework extremely well with the boys. I feel so neglected and unappreciated.

I am considering divorce, but I do not know if I can do that with my kids.

Am I cheating. No, but someone has caught my eye and that is it.

Not sure what I am looking for here on this forum, we have mutual friends, so it is very hard for me to talk to them.

I am a fireman and work 24 hr shifts, and no, she is not cheating. At least not that I know of and if she was Im not sure if I would even know, but my gut says no on wife cheating on me.

Point here is I put 100% into this marriage and have held this family together for over 5 years now and I am at the end of my rope.

Any suggestions or like story's, actually, anything at all would help me understand what is going on.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment