Pages

Search blog and web

Help winning a girl back

Hi.
So during the summer, I went to a party and this girl I had never spoken to before hung around with me for the whole night. The next couple of parties I went to she would talk to me and she told me she liked me.
I texted her for a bit and I was going to ask her out when I found out one of my best friends was texting her as well. I waited a few weeks until my friend admitted that the girl was not interested in him so I thought I would give it another go.
However, I find it too awkward to just start texting her again after not talking to her for weeks. I will probably meet her at another party soon. Any suggestions for what I should do to start talking with her again and ask her out or should I just pull her at the party? ;)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment