Pages

Search blog and web

Worried about my boyfriends new job?

So my boyfriend just got a job, he'll be working in advertising and the money's good but the hours are KILLER. He'll be working 10-8 on weekdays, 10-6 on Saturdays and will have Sundays off.
However, on Sundays he has his martial arts classes and gym..
I understand that he needs to keep fit and as he'll be at work all day throughout the week, Sunday is the only day he won't be too tired to workout.
I keep telling myself that it's okay because this year will be pretty busy for me too. But this basically means I'll be seeing him once a month (if I'm lucky)
I'm really worried I'm going to lose him as we will barely be together and he will be spending most of his time with work collegues.
After going to his interviews and spending a day within the work environment, he made friends with one of his collegues (young, flirty, female). She keeps texting him and each text seems to end with way too many kisses and sounds way too flirty.
I've tried to explain how I feel but he just brushes it off and dismisses my worries.

Am I over reacting? Is there anything I can do?

Sorry for th essay guys, any help is appreciated :)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment