Pages

Search blog and web

first breakup

So Im 18 years old and this summer was when I had my first girlfriend and now first break up so I don't know much about stuff like this. I'm basically just wondering if it would be normal for me to be mad or not because I really don't know right now.

While at the beach after graduating high school , this one girl who I was sort of friends with was all over me. She already had a boyfriend at the time, but he wasn't exactly nice to her and they weren't happy. We ended up kissing while drunk which made the week kind of weird.

Well they broke up and we started hanging out a lot. She acted like she liked me a LOT. She almost forced me to like her because of the amount of attention she gave me sometimes. She was also always insecure on if I liked her or not and assumed I was going to change my mind. When we started going out, It was honestly the first time I think I've actually been happy ever. I didn't think I would ever be happy like that. Those 2 months of summer were great and we both seemed to have a great time. When we started going out she asked if we should break up before college since were going to different ones(but 20 minutes apart only). I told her no, and asked if she wanted to and she said no.

Then a few days ago right before I have to go home while were hanging out she says we should have a talk about college. She says she wants it to be a conversation but she stated a lot of problems with her dating me in college like her always thinking about me and not being able to concentrate on school and making new friends. The next time we hung out she just said she knew it wouldn't work, but claimed she still liked me but broke up.

So is it wrong for me to be mad because she picked me for some reason(we never really talked before) at the beach to cling on to. She ended up making me like her. Everything we did while going out made it seem like she wanted to continue going out. Then all of the sudden she decides she can't go out with me in college, but still wants to be friends and still texts me... Seems like she gets everything she wants while I have no control.

Im getting over her, but I'm just wondering if thats a normal thing to happen or if I should be mad..




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment