Pages

Search blog and web

Wife is emotionally not connected, 22 year old father not sure what to do.

First I want to thank you for taking your time and reading this and any and all feedback would be appreciated.

First off let me say I love my wife, been married for almost 2 years, together for 3 before that. We have 2 beautiful boys. (2 and 5) She has worked for the past year and a half, while I worked from home self employed. I stay and watch the boys while she works. Before this I was the only one working supporting this family. Up untill a month ago we were both extremely happy. Then my life it seems started to turn upside down. She started to be distant, closed off, no so touchy, tired all the time. I started to get concerned and like usual she would just say "Im tired, thats all". I finally got it out of her that she feels like maybe we werent meant to be, that she loves me, but not in love with me. Just a month ago I asked her hypothetically if she would ever leave me. She said no, shell fight what ever feeling she has and get over it. So now that she has this feeling, I bring that up and she has nothing to say. She tells me she's not sure if what I feel for her is genuine, or because I have no where to go, and not as financially secure as her.


Now she's telling me she's not emotionally connected with me. I told her im just going to focus on the kids, she agreed that we should, I tell her I want to take them to the movies to see that new one "Planes" she says ok. We go and she tells me during the movie that she wants to come after to see another movie with me, and go out to eat. I take this as she wants to work it out with me. So I arrange a baby sitter for the kids, I take her, but I swear she's just acting like my sister or something. I try to hold her hand, and she accepts it, but you could tell she's just going along with it because she doesn't want to be rude and pull away. I mean it seems like she has mixed emotions. This confuses the hell out of me so I went on a "texting rampage" and let her know how I felt. Reminding her of good times, trying to see how all this happened, but I realize im making it worse.



So all in all, I decided I want to improve myself, get a job, start exercising, get a car for myself, you know just get on my feet. She comes home like 15 minutes ago, and I leave her a note, saying Im sorry I have been acting crazy for the past few weeks, i was desperate and panicky, but im just going to focus on my self now. I ask her not to talk to ANYONE about our marriage, and I thank her for everything she's done in my life. She reads it, she comes out to the living room (where im sleeping tonight) and tells me she thinks thats a good idea, I tell her lets just see where were at in a month, and she said ok.


I want my wife back, she acts so normal, like nothing is wrong, but me im going through hell, it feels like I have my bestfreind back, not my wife. I want to give her space, and distance, but I have no where to go, plus I can't be away from my kids. Do I sleep in the living room to give her "distance"? I'm not sure if this will work, but I feel like if she sees me as independent, then maybe she will look at me how I was in the beginning of this relationship, and start to feel differently now. I don't know.

by the way, before you all say it, there is no one else, I have a gps location, and I call her any minute and she picks up the phone, I even talk to a few of her co workers, there is no one else like that so please don't say its an affair because I already went down this road.

Thanks for reading and any and all feedback would be appreciated.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment