Pages

Search blog and web

whats wrong with me?

my wife and I are married for 5 years.... 1 year before. I asked her to marry me and she accempted. NOW.... she has slowly drifted us apart by never wanting to be with me for anything.... float trips,movies, stopped biking.... but she will go with her girls at any time(they are in their twenties). Her family members are on the wild side... she has had a dope problem before me. She would rather not have sex with me, but will. I have no one to talk to about this, but then I found this site. Can any of you give me some advise. Im not controlling, I very kind and loving, understanding... also giving and happy. I have taken care of her 5 kids and mine as well. I think am fun and dangerous seeking thrills. I am never affraid of anything or anyone and always have a positive outlook. UNTIL now, this has brought me to my knees, im scared now of loosing the woman i deeply love... i hate this feeling. Help me




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment