Pages

Search blog and web

hoping my wife can change to start pleasing me

how do i get my wife and mother of our 3 children to want me and desire me and give me blowjobs and get really dirty?

she has always been low drive and i high drive. we have sex about once a month at the moment. always me initiate, always after me getting pissed off when been turned down and virtually demanding it. always i have to get her off first etc.

we had a bust up recently (cut a long story short- have threatened to leave if t doesn't improve as it depresses me so much) where she was reading a book "entwined with you" which is a graphic ladies novel describing a woman really into givng her lover bj's. this hurt me a lot when i read it and thought-how an you read about this and enjoy it when you do nothing like this for me!? it also turned me on to think she could be like this if she inspired by the book. she has given me two bj;s in last year but with flavoured condoms on. (still enjoyed them immensely but obviously be better without condom)

so im really working on how to make her be like that. we had some really affectionate sex last night but again after i spent 10-15mins kissing her tits and getting her warmed up and making her orgasm, when t was my turn she started saying "come on,hurry up" and not really giving me the pleasure i want.

any men or women got tips on what ican do to awaken this sexual person inside her, whch know is in there somewhere!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment