Pages

Search blog and web

Underconstruction

Hey all first off i would like to introduce myself, I am newly separated (soon to be divorced) male in my early 40's i spent almost half of my life in a relationship for all the wrong reasons, Now im with someone new who appreciates me, since this relationship is new the only drama is the drama i bring to the relationship, she is great to talk to but i don't what her to become my therapist for obvious reasons, so here i am, and what is my reasons for being here?

I have been experiencing extreme Jealousy not for any real reason even little sh*t can get me going then its just my own inner turmoil that blows EVERYTHING out of proportion and send me scrambling to validate my feelings making things even worst, for example i get really freaked when she is on the internet too long or someone contacts her personally or she "Likes" another guys photo or status, I know its ridiculous but sometimes it gets the better of me and i cant shake it and just need to get another perspective.

I believe myself to be a good guy who has most of his sh*t together but this Jealousy thing is annoying me.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment