Pages

Search blog and web

Sex Compatability??

I hope I dont come off "pig-ish".
I was married 17 years and sex was always compatable. Im dating now and the women Im with is gorgeous but in bed she is just not into what I like. We have discussed the issues but nothing changes. I like to get oral and give it but she goes down but cant go all the way and she wont swallow. She doesnt really get into it either. I dislike that. Now I also on occassion like to have anal sex but she doesnt like it.
So, Im confused on this at this juncture in my life. How much do I weigh these issues?? I feel they are important but I dont want to start dating girl after girl only to find out that most women dont like tjhose things. I havent done a study on this and dont go around asking, until now. I just dont know what the percentage of women like these things or dont.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment