Pages

Search blog and web

How to find myself a new girlfriend

First things first, I am female looking for a girlfriend.
I came out of a long term relationship over a year ago, the relationship didn't end well so I was a bit scared about going out looking for someone new. I feel like I'm ready to put myself out there again but I am terrified. I have no idea how to meet anyone new. I struggle to meet new people because I am shy and I don't like going out partying or things like that. I also don't like the idea of going to my local LGBT group because last time I went to one I got beaten up for being catholic and gay (just to clarify the people who beat me up were gay as well, not homophobic straight people). I have no idea what to do. Any help will be appreciated. Cheers.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment