Pages

Search blog and web

Retirement savings

I posted this in the financial area with 0 replies, so maybe that was the wrong place to post it.

Anyway, I read and hear much about people saving enough for retirement. This has me wondering, are there a lot of jobs and careers that have no retirement benefits, or at least not adequate benefits?

I have retirement through my work that is a Defined Benefit plan and lifetime benefit with cost of living raises and medical insurance, so I'm not too worried about saving for retirement, because I'm going to continue getting a check just like I was working. I do save money, but it's just for whatever; more of an emergency fund I suppose.

I'm just asking because some people look at you like your hair is on fire if you say you don't have a 401k or a big retirement account.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment