Pages

Search blog and web

Don't know what to think

My wife and I have been married just over thirty years. Here is some background information on us. It is the first marriage for both of us. Our children are grown. Everything was great in our relationship until the last month or so. I retired from my first career and have started a second career. We both work full-time in separate offices, but geographically close to each other. Our love life was great until about the last month. I suddenly developed ED out of nowhere about two weeks ago. I feel the same desire for her, but physically I am not working as I should. It's frustrating for me and must be for her too.
Over the last month I feel like she has drifted away from me emotionally. There is no offer of holding hands or small kisses or any of the other ways we showed we loved each other unless I initiate the contact. When she gets home from work she immerses herself in her reading and is uncommunicative for hours. At night when she goes to bed it is often without saying good night or anything at all.
I have told her that I felt we were drifting apart. She says it is all in my mind and goes right back to reading. I love her with all my heart. I don't want to lose us.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment