Pages

Search blog and web

Need advice.

A couple of weeks ago, I was out with a girl mate. I was trying to impress her, as I was trying to get with her. So, I thought if I acted a bit macho, it would impress her. I walked with a swagger, and chewed chewing gum in a threatening manner, and spoke 'tough'. Looking back, I realize this was totally moronic.

But, for a while, it seemed like it was working.

Then, the something happened. I saw a bee. It buzzed nearby.

I'm scared of bees, after being stung when I was a kid.

I got scared, and started flapping around trying to get the bee away from me, I even man screamed, and in my terror, I grabbed my girl mate, and put her in front of me.

Shameful.

Once she had calmed me down, we walked on. I think she was trying to fight back laughs.

Since that day, she hasn't been in touch.

Have I blown it?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment