Pages

Search blog and web

Going too far?

I met this guy who I genuinely cared about and we were seeing each other for about a month. He told me that he liked to take risks but I had no idea just how much until one day we were heading over to his house in a taxi and I'm not sure what got into his head but he asked me to perform oral sex while we were in the taxi in broad day light with the driver and another passenger in the front who could just easily look around and see me doing that. I told him absolutely not. But he kept on insisting and I kept telling him no. Anyway, I told him never to ask me to do that again because it wasn't going to happen and he asked if I would do it at night instead under the same circumstances. Well, needless to say, we are no longer seeing each other. He also likes to demand that we have unprotected sex. I mean that he even thought of asking was just distasteful and disturbing. Is this a new trend or something? Oh by the way he's 40 years old and I'm 36. He was just too much for me.:eek:




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment