Pages

Search blog and web

Muslim planning to move out to uni, and paranoid!

OK well this thread is gonna sound suuuuuuper paranoid but oh well

I'm planning to moving out for uni and well I'm a Muslim from a South Asian background. I'm from London so it's pretty multicultural and I want to go to uni somewhere up North, so it'll most likely be mainly made up of white people and well I'm so nervous of being judged and treated differently, and not be able to make close friendships. I feel like I'm going to have nothing in common with white flat mates and it's gonna be totally awkward :( im a socially awkward person whose never had close friendships so even if there were loads of Asians I'd still struggle - but what with the majority being white, it just makes me incredibly more nervous.

Any tips?

PS this thread is not meant to offend in any way at all.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment