Pages

Search blog and web

Lost virginity to this guy - now he's being weird?

basically i met this guy and then a few days later i lost my virginity to him. it was totally casual but def what i wanted. i then moved away to another country. he was like "oh we will stay in contact a little bit" and suggested if/when we are in the same place, we might see eachother.

anyway so i did not hear anything from him for like 3 weeks... then he send me a message out of the blue "heyyyy! how are you?" then i replied i'm good, you etc. and then he just said he is good having a nice time... did not ask me any questions. so i asked him how work was and he just said "it's great!" and ended it with that. i found that very weird that he would send a message to me with no interest in a convo!

so then i replied again saying something and he just asked me "is it good?" then i replied and then he just answered with "you're right.." ... then like 30 mins later he sent me a message asking what i am going to do when i move back home, i said i will start studying... then he never replied.


i just found it very weird he would send me a message in the first place if he didn't want to continue. was he just kind of sending a message to me to remind me of him so he has options in the future if he comes on holiday to where i live?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment