Pages

Search blog and web

Looking for signs of reconcile. Still displays naked

Per my other post, We have been in therapy for a while and learning that she may suffer from some PTSD type feelings from a rough early childhood and I may have some bipolar tendencies. I think mostly my mood is the biggest issue. However, I explained that there are many times I am really not even mad but sound mad and is scares her.

We went on a family vaca 1 week ago. She is still doing all the normal things in the house. She is still comfortable being naked in front of me or allows that to occur, and we are working well together, she not shopping for a place to live, etc

However, only a few days ago, we had one of our power talks and she openly communicated that she is DONE and made several very hurtful comments that is hates being around me and plans things around me so I will not get mad and tired of it, etc.

I have jumped off the deep end working on my issues and already on 5 different meds, etc. I truly feel horrible knowing I am the cause of ALL her stress and anxiety.

I am trying to watch for signs that she will try to accept me if I work on these issues to see if we can meet in the middle. I am also very confused as to how I should be communicating right now, if at all? Should I just move through nothing but actions to help and improve things or trying talking with her daily? I just don't want to push her away by doing the wrong thing.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment