Pages

Search blog and web

Level of Closeness Post Recovery??

Just curious how many people end up being close friends with a "wayward" ex after some time has passed. How close, and after how much time?

Have you managed to finding happiness in a new relationship with someone without having problems in the new relationship because of still being close to an ex.

Background: I'm two years single after my daughter's mother left for someone else. After dealing with all the pain, etc, we are very friendly with each other, help each other when an extra hand is needed for a project or whatever, and have gone out for a "family lunch". While I know a future with her is not in our cards, I'm concerned that because we are close/friendly, I'll struggle to find someone else to share my life with who would be understanding and accepting.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment