Pages

Search blog and web

is it controlling not to want my boyfriend to go on a lads holiday?

Obviously I have not stopped my boyfriend going away but I just feel really crap about it. Im 20 and he's 24 hes only going away with one friend but his friend is a bit of a prat.

The friend is single and seems to spend most of his life chatting up woman having one night stands and trying to get laid, I know for a fact that this guy is no way in hell going for a 'relaxing holiday' hes not going to go sight seeing and sunbathing hes going to get laid pissed and try it on with girls. Although I know my boyfriend wont cheat I feel uncomfortable that he will bein this situation, if there was a group of them it be fine as he could just leave his friend to chat up girls but the fact its just the two of them means he cant. He said he's just his friends 'wingman' and that he wouldn't actually ever do anything with a girl. I don't like his friend at all as my boyfriend always seems to do stupid idiotic things when hes with him i.e taking MDMA on nights on when that's not like him at all or going back to girls houses for parties chatting up girls flirting etc when hes out with anybody else hes not like this but when hes with this friend he is. Even at home he w ill see me only every other weekend so he can spend the weekend going out getting drunk with this friend, he sees this friend 3 times a week and sees me once a week sometimes less.

Im also upset about this holiday as I asked my boyfriend if we could do a city break in june to which he said no he had no holiday but somehow managed to get enough to go away with his friend this month for 10 days. he said we can go away over winter but its not really the point as I wanted a summer holiday.

I know that im jealous of the time my boyfriend gives his friend and feels that he comes first and I sort of understand but this holiday has just really made me angry. Im trying to be nice about it but me and my boyfriend just argue constantly over it. I don't know whether im worried about the actual holiday or him just pushing me to the side to go with his friend. Am I being completely unreasonable how can I stop worrying ?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment