Pages

Search blog and web

Boyfriend wants to "phase out" when he goes to uni..

My boyfriend has just finished sixthform and is due to go to university this autumn. I'm in the year below him. He's told me that he wants us to phase out as he doesn't want a long distance relationship as he had one with a previous girlfriend and it went bad, and says he doesn't want to hurt me like that. He's saying that he wants to do it for my sake but I just feel pissed because he doesn't want to even try. We've been together since the beginning of november last year, him being my first boyfriend and I've been the longest relationship he's had.

His firm is Nottingham but if he goes to his insurance of bath spa then he says we won't break up - but I don't think I can be with him if I'm just a choice of convenience. I don't know whether I should end it soon before I return to my studies in September so I can have a fresh start or just drag it out... Help? :(


Posted from TSR Mobile




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment