Pages

Search blog and web

Husband left 7 weeks ago

We are mid 20s and have been together for 10 years, married for 4. 2 kids. I have my career, he bought a business 2 years ago. By my accounts our marriage was good. Stressful at times but good. 8 weeks ago we got into a fight about him working too much and not respecting my time. I told him to leave for the night and that apparently made him "Snap". A week later and lots of begging on my part, he packed a bag and told me he didn't want to be with me anymore and left. He is staying at a friends house and sleeping on the couch. He sees the kids for dinner once a week and has been taking them every other saturday night and sleeping at his parents. In the past 7 weeks I have called, texted, emailed and basically begged him to come home. He says he cant. He says he had been unhappy for a while (I never noticed this, sex was the same, he acted the same and even told me in April he would have the same figght with me everyday if it meant being with me). W e fought about him working too much and not respecting my time. Everything else about us was great. we went away all winter on snowboarding trips and went on dates etc. We would have nights where he would come to talk and we wouldnt talk about us we would just hang out talking about life acting like nothing happened. He shows he cares about me, holds my hand sometimes, we have sex, he asks what I have been doing. He has not cheated and there is not another woman (I have checked and double checked this). When I do ask what he wants to do about us he just says he doesnt know. I bring up the fact that we need to sell the house if he isnt coming back because I cannot afford it or maintain it on my own and he gets emotional and drops the subject.

Essentially, I have been living in limbo for 7 weeks and I want to know if there is any hope of him coming back? or is he just biding his time? Anyone out there been separated for that long and reconcile?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment