Pages

Search blog and web

Help! Advice needed....

I have been married 3 years, and we have a beautiful baby boy together-4months old.

My husband works in a bar, and basically does late hours.

We have not got a very active sex life, but then never did...it died completely during pregnancy-not my decision.

I found a photo on his phone of a topless woman in the bar he works i think. there is no one else in the photo.

I confronted him in tears about this. I was and still am in shock. His first reponse was what photo? quickly followed by him saying that at work they all take their tops off at end of night in clean up shiftI(i know this is true, i have seen photos he took of guys he works with doing this before this photo emerged) He claims a girl he barely knows was finishing up drinks with her gay friend took her top off when they did, that he threatened to and did take photo of her, that is all. He swears he loves me, would never do that, and is not sexual at all past couple of years.

I have begged him to tell me the truth. when i first found photo i wanted him out of my house and life but i guess he has me sweet talked. the only thing is i feel like i might be the biggest fool on earth, believing his story, completely in denial. I love this man so much, and we have a good life together.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment