Pages

Search blog and web

Have I ruined my chances? :/

So basically I met a guy a few weeks ago through a mutual friend. He's so lovely and we went out the other night for a few drinks and chatted loads. I found out we both suffer with the same anxiety disorder and it was really nice to be able to talk to someone who knows what I'm going through. He actually said to me that he'd never spoken to anyone about it before so I felt really honoured. Then one thing sort of led to another and we ended up having a cheeky kiss in the kitchen of the bar he works at xD
So yeah it was all going really well...then I decided it would be an amazing idea to trip over and graze half my face and chip 2 teeth. Since then he hasn't really spoken to me that much and I'm just worried that I've scared him away or something :/ Unless I'm just reading way too much into this and he just wants me to get better before we talk about anything,

Arghh I don't know, he's such a lovely guy and I feel so stupid. What should I do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment