Pages

Search blog and web

All of my mates are switching courses =/

So it's results day, and congratulations/commiserations to everybody who received them today.

My course is run semi-parralel to another course, the sister course being an Msc and mine a Bsc, if a student receives a 2:1 or above in the first year of my course they can switch to 1st year of the sister course.

Which is great, however, the majority of people that I'm friendly with (all but 3, I believe) were hoping to switch and have achieved the required grades.

I'm worried now that I'll drift apart from my coursemates since I will be in my second year and they won't, and since I fell out with my first year flatmates in halls I'm feeling concerned about making friends in second year.

Has anybody else experienced something like this?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment