Pages

Search blog and web

Performance Worries?

Hello All,
I really need some advice as i'm not sure what do.
The story starts when i split from my long term girlfriend in April, we had been together 8 years. During that time we never had sex, only masturbation. I guess i was so in love that i understood that maybe one day i may happened as she always had said it would. She had problems down there, she was a virgin. When we split i got into another relationship about a month after, we meet and got on well.
We have now been official for two months.
During this time things started going in a sexual way for us, only touching etc, back to how things were like with the ex.
Then now things have got to the sex stage, but as we get to that point i lose my erection, it's like a mental block is stopping me from doing it, nothing is on my mind, i just felt i wasn't ready and wanted to get to know her a bit more, is two months long enough or am i being silly.
I want to get to know her better and of course my trust levels are at an all time low, i need to rebuild this in my own mind.
But know she thinks it's her, that she don't satisfy me and she can't please me etc.
I have since explained things, but she didn't seem to reply in a positive way, she would reply with "i don't know" in response to a question. She seems to be ok with me after things past the into the next day, quite normal infact to an extent. She claimed on the night that we will see how things goes, it felt like she won't wait forever, i know it won't be, but i don't want to lose her.
I really like her and in my mind i want her, but i got this barrier, am i wrong in not taking it to the next level?, am i wrong in asking her to wait? why is so annoyed at it all, is she only after one thing??
I'm confused by it all, but i need advice on Howto get over this??

Thanks for helping




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment