Pages

Search blog and web

Broken up because of Clinical Depression

Hello. I was with my girlfriend for six months. I had just moved here to Texas for a new job and we met and things were great, after two months of being together where everything was perfect, I got into a car accident and my car was destroyed. She was there for me like she always was and practically moved in with me so she could drive me to work everyday until I got a new car. But I suffer from depression and anxiety and after the accident I couldn't control my stress and started getting depressed and irritated. I wont bore you with the details but basically I pushed her away, neglected her needs, my sex drive was 0, I would feel that I wish I wasn't with her so I could help myself without stressing about being there for her too, and she stuck with me for month after month as I tried to get better until eventually she gave up and I don't blame her. She is not mad at me and understands I have a problem. I started taking medication for the depressi on and feel better but she says she is no longer in love with me and feels like I was only a friend to her for so long. I lay so much blame on myself that I could let myself fall apart like this. I don't see anyway I could possibly get her back. Everything was so perfect and great when I was mentally healthy. She started hanging out with her ex towards the end and says that she developed feelings for him again. This devastated me. She was so in love with me so much. Please help me with your opinions and advice.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment