Pages

Search blog and web

Boys do you find girls who have athletic figures unattractive?

im a twenty year old girl and a size ten
Im pretty sporty playing sport up to four hours a day training and competing at weekends aswell as going to the gym a few times a week
As a result im not very skinny im not hench by any means but im not some dainty little thing I have a toned tummy and muscular thighs

Since starting uni ive felt fat and unattractive my friend at uni is small boned and a size six she hardly eats but constantly puts my shape down she always plays the little dainty girl whereas I feel like the chubby heffalump next to her

I never eat above two thousand calories a day however I do have to eat quite a lot ive tried eating a lot less and I ended up fainting training and just feeling to tired to do anything

So im wondering is my friend right is being athletic unattractive to men do they prefer the little skinny girls who have no fat but also no muscle just skin and bones I just feel so insecure about my weight I cant stand to be in photos with my friend or even around her because im constantly comparing myself although im trying to loose weight as im bigger boned and I said sporty I never think ill be slim or attractive like her




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment