Pages

Search blog and web

Boyfriend thinks I'm fat.

We've been together a year.
My whole life I've been skinny and underweight. Only recently have I got into healthy weight territory. I like feeling more womanly and slightly "softer". I go to the gym so am healthy and I regard myself as having a good body generally. In fact I still want a bigger bum and boobs as I think it would look better. I'm 5ft6 and about 9 stone or less.

My boyfriend makes me feel fat. He'll do stuff like grab my belly or thighs and say "what's this?" and jiggle it. He is half joking but I know he thinks I'm fat. He always says he likes skinny girls and I once saw a pic of his ex who was no bigger than a size 10 and he was like "look how fat she is!". Any girl his mates say is hot he always says "nah too fat for me". The only girls he finds hot are skeletal models! It's like he doesn't appreciate curves in any way!

I don't want to diet as I love my figure now and don't wanna loose it. It's like we have conflicting interests: I want to be curvier and he wants me to be skinnier! I get the feeling most guys would prefer me now to a stick insect. What can I say to my bf to get him to shut up. The annoying thing is he doesn't exactly make much effort on his body either!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment