Pages

Search blog and web

Being single

Im finding it quite difficult at times to get used to being single again. I split up with my ex over a month ago or maybe a bit more. We were together a long time, i basically lived there so im finding it hard even though in the end it was heading that way and for the best. Some days i feel fine and others i just feel lost and want to be in a relationship again. I've never really been single at all for long so im not used to it, that probably sounds a bit sad.

Is there anything people do to make themself feel a bit better or is it just a case of waiting and hopefully it passes? When i feel like dating again i wont even know where to start. I can be quite shy at first so im not good at approaching guys and i've tried online dating in the past, well my friend put me on it as a laugh. Not sure i'd try it again. Im hoping to do a foundation year in england next year so maybe more likely to meet someone there




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment