Pages

Search blog and web

Any ideas tospice up sex life?

I have been married for 22 years. For a good portion of my marriage was spent taking care of our 3 children. Now that the kids are grown and off doing their own thing, I have way more energy to spend on myself and my husband. My husband for many years was very sexual and wanted sex all the time. Now it seems he wants sex everyday for a week then he says he needs a break for 3 or 4 days, which at times isn't like him because for many years he has always been to sexual and playful. We did have a ripple in our marriage 5 months ago where he said he wasn't happy and had no desire for me or the marriage (btw, even though he said he had no desire we were still having sex everyday or so) so that was a huge shock. Since that time we seem to have worked things out, but he wont talk about ANYTHING. A couple times recently while we were having sex in the middle his erection died and he stated he just wasn't aroused and blamed it on the fact we had s ex 3 days in a row so he needed a break.. what??? we are only 42 yrs old really? So that makes me very nervous and leaves me wondering if it is me that he cant get aroused to or does this happen to men without meaning a red flag to the wife? He is always at home or at work so I know he isn't physically cheating and I have checked his cell phone log for unusual numbers and emails and nothing, so I am 100% he isn't cheating.

If I try to ask how my husband feels about me he always get so mad at me and turns everything around to make it look like I picked a fight. How can I get him to tell me if he is happy with me? or how would I know if he is happy? My husband is very hot and cold. One day he is lovable and seems happy and literally the next day he seems distant and it leaves me wondering if he wants to leave again. I know I can over think and possibly imagine things, but last night in the middle of hot and heavy sex he just lost the erection and couldn't finish! huh????

I hate the fact that I question everything and every move my husband makes but after him telling the things he did 5 months ago who wouldn't be insecure. I do wonder if he is bored with our sex seeing we do the same thing every night. I tried anal a few times, but hate it!! So what other things can we do to spice things up??




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment