Pages

Search blog and web

Worried about my sister and her friends.

  • Thread Starter

So, my sister is inviting all of her female friends round for her birthday for a 'girls night in'. Anyway, I am doing the cooking and baking (as my sister is an atrocious cook and it is her birthday normally I would tell her nope and go head down to the library but it is her birthday and I would like to make it special). I am a bit nervous as I will be the only male there in a room full of most likely quite rowdy. My sister has done nothing to calm my nerves and told me that when her friends see me 'baking and wearing that cute little apron they will not be able to keep their hands off me'. So, basically. How do I make sure the night does not turn into a disaster?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment