Pages

Search blog and web

liked a photo on my housemates page by accident, stalker much ?!? :( bleh

  • Thread Starter

so i was looking through some of my housemates photos and i accidently liked a photo. we're not friends on fb but i was being my typical nosy self (idiot i know), and was looking through pictures. my hand must have accidently liked a photo when i was swiping. i unliked it within a ten seconds or so.

in general if u unlike something on fb they other person wont see the notification but if they are logged onto fb on their laptop/phone the notification will reamin on their page until they refresh. this really (really!!) unfortunately means that my housemate , and one of his friends who goes to our collge will see my 'like'...... and i dont know what to do. i feel so embarassed and mortified but i dont see anything i can do... apart from waiting itll he comes back up for colelge next week. what should i do? pretend i didnt do it? i have a feeling ill just go red with embarassment. i dont even know how i should react to him now because, before hand when we first got to know ech other he was always kind of afwkward and woudl sometimes ignore me or avoid me..... and i dont want things to be awkward now, cos we've only recently started to get along better, like he'd wouldnt give vague one word answers or ignore me completely when i ask how his day was etc. i dont know what to do :( any ideas?

Ta
OC

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment