Pages

Search blog and web

How Easily Do You Feel Rejected?

I've been reading random posts, here, and noticed a pattern. When there are sexual obstacles, a lot of people bring up the topic of men feeling sexually rejected.

I also read some of the ques guys take. For example, if their woman wants to shower without anyone coming in or if she prefers to change clothes in private.

I don't have hang-ups about these things but as a woman, I know there have been times that I've wanted that privacy. For example, if I'm shaving my legs, I don't want an audience. Sometimes when I'm trying on clothes, I don't want the big guy seeing me sausage myself into a pair of skinny jeans. It's embarrassing and I'd hate for those images to be ingrained in his mind. Now, I'm starting to see that he might just see those things as rejection.

So my question is this: how easily do you feel rejected and give up? Is it the little things that are enough to deter you or do you just try again later?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment