Pages

Search blog and web

Worried about my first time

  • Thread Starter

I've been with my boyfriend for a few months now and it's really obvious he wants to have sex with me. He is fairly experienced compared to me who hasnt really done anything like that before. I'm excited by the idea of doing it but when it comes to it, I get anxious and feel like I want to put it off.

He is very understanding so that's not a problem but he has mentioned he has a high sex drive and hinted that I've been driving him crazy recently. I feel slightly guilty but know he wouldnt want me to do something that I don't want to.

It's just when it comes to it, I feel self conscious about my body and I'm scared of doing something wrong. I want to do it but I want to feel less anxious about it. I think the next time I stay over I'll have a few drinks to build my confidence.

So, yeah I'm definitely ready to do it but I just want some advice to feel less anxious, less self conscious and more confident.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment