Pages

Search blog and web

wife cant let go of other man or make a decision to stay or separate

My wife is involved in an affair that has lasted almost a year. I found this out in dec. She denied the physical at first but then 2 weeks later I found it to be true. She says the physical part is over but they still communicate. I've asked for her to be open with me about what they are disscussing but she had not. I'm changing in my behaviour and actions, because I see where I was lacking. Now 4 months from dday we're sleeping separately no sex, and very little affection. She seems to be in a fog as to what she wants. Wether to work on or marriage or split up. We've got 2 kids and have been married 11years. I'm at my wits end as to what to do. We're both doing counselling and I have made serious progress. I never considered or marriage that bad and she agrees with me on that. She seems consumed with him and if the sex has truly stopped than it seems this is now an emotional affair, what do I do

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment