Pages

Search blog and web

Me and my mum..

  • Thread Starter

Basically, I love my mum but we always make comments to each other. For example, when I am helping my sister with something she says something like "you think you know it all don't you" and it's always stuff like that. I also make stupid comments about her drinking too much wine when she's continuously moaning. (But it does happen every time we go to this restaurant). And there are other things that we say to each other. I just called my mum an idiot a couple of seconds after waking up because she shouted at me to clean my room. Now she's going through this stuff like "Why do you hate me?" But how can she say that when I honestly feel the same way. Is this all stupid? I don't know what to do.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment